Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting Started

Well, this is it! My first attempt at blogging has begun. I know that you can read my profile to the left, but I want to tell you a litlle more about myself.

I am a graduate of the University of Alabama In Huntsville with a degree in civil engineering. I have been using AutoCAD products since the early 1990's. I am a Registered Professional Engineer in Alabama and Tennessee and have nearly 15 years experience in the "REAL WORLD." I have designed roadways, subdivisions and large and small commercial sites. I have always embraced technology and lived by the mantra of "work smarter, not harder." So, with that said I joined the staff at ALACAD in March of this year as an Applications Engineer specializing in Civil 3D. Now I have the opportunity to share what I have learned in using AutoCAD Civil 3D in a production setting.

Keep checking back as I plan to blog frequently, especially if I find a tidbit of info that I think is post-worthy.

No comments: