Thursday, June 12, 2008

Grading Short Course

I wanted to take a couple of minutes and invite everyone in the Mobile, Al area to a FREE Grading Seminar that I will be presenting at the Bienville Club on Friday June 27, 2008 from 8:00 am until 10:00 am. The Bienville Club is located at 107 St. Francis Street Mobile, Al. Again, registration for the event is free and seating is limited.

The seminar will consist of creating an existing ground surface, inserting a layout into the drawing and creating a site grading plan using the grading tools in Civil 3D 2009.

Register here.

2 comments:

lgs said...

OKAY - I FOUND IT -thanks
i was just wondering about downloading the data set to practice with
thanks
lgs

Whit McCormack, P.E. said...

I am checking into where we can post the data set. I can not upload it to the blog site. I am checking into a couple of things and will let you know something as soon as I can.